Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Zombies invade the movie theater!!




Do you hear that moaning as you leave the bar at 2 a.m.? It could be all the zombie fans lurking the streets this weekend. The one answer is Zombieland infects movie theaters around the states this Friday 10/3/09. This movie looks like tons of fun with Woody Harrelson going toe to toe with all sort of zombies. And from all early viewings of the film, it will be a smashing good time! It looks like a mix of Shaun of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead . So I am sure we can except the dead walking, running and coming to eat any human, with a shot of comedy thrown in! So who's down for killing some zombies?? I know I will check it out and be back with my brain filled review!


a Nightmare on Elm St. trailer is released!

So the first Nightmare on Elm St. trailer is all over the internet these days. For once I can say I am excited for a "reboot" of an older horror film. This film has Jackie Earle Haley starring as the menacing Freddy Krueger. And from the looks of it I think he will do a fine job as Freddy. Enough with all this talking about it. Here is the first trailer for Nightmare on Elm St. See you on Elm St!

0 comments: