Monday, July 20, 2009

Watchmen DVD released!!

The Watchmen DVD is released today. With that being said the Watchmen (Director's Cut) (Two-Disc Special Edition + Amazon Digital Bundle + Digital Copy) is suppose to be the way we all should see this film. I can't wait to see the full directors cut. The Director's cut has a running time of 186 minutes and it is how Zack Snyder intended on the movie to be seen.

Everyone thought this would never work as a film, but I think Zack Snyder delivered with The Watchmen. And I'm sure with this Directors cut of the film I will believe that even more. So I will be out getting a copy of this Directors cut and screaming out The world will look up and shout "Save us!"... And I'll whisper "No."

Here is a short summary of The Watchmen

Someone’s killing our masked super heroes. The year is 1985 and super heroes- The Watchmen- have banded together to respond to the murder of one of their own. They soon uncover a sinister plot that puts all of humanity in grave danger. The Watchmen fight to stop the impending doom only to find themselves a target for annihilation. But, if our super heroes are gone, who will save us? And who watchs The Watchmen?!?

So go out and get yourself a copy of The Watchmen(Director's cut) and just enjoy the ride! I know I will be!

0 comments: